Thursday, February 12, 2009

CPD needs to investigate their own officers

I was looking at the 9:00 p.m. news (only because I have a current events quiz 2mrw for my copy editing class, usually I get my news from online) and I saw the most disturbing story. So obviously Chicago police are investigating a racists phone call that is reportedly between 2 Chicago Police officers and Obama name was brought up in the conversation. What bothered me the most is that this is Obama's home town. He shouldn't have to deal with this here where he has raised his kids and started his life before moving in the white house. They are saying that there were no explicit threats against the president but still....come on now. Now CPD are investigating their own. All of this would happen when Obama is suppose to come home for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment