Friday, February 6, 2009

First Time Blogging!

So....I actually think that my first blog is very interesting. I am a journalism major at Columbia College Chicago and I'm taking this class called Writing and Reporting, which is 6 hours long....I know....6 hours is a long time but it's worth 6 credit hours and every journalism student need to take it in order to take other journalism classes so I guess it's better to take the class now then later but anyway...Wednesday, which is when I have that class we went to 26th and California. The purpose of this was because our assignment to write a story on a murder trial. We went and sat in on an actual murder trial that was going on I thought it would be different from what I saw. I guess I was looking for something more Hollywood and what I usually see on TV but for the most part it was entertaining. Even got m to the point where I wouldn't mind being a crime reporter just to sit in on the different trials. Anyway, I thought that was a very interesting day for me.

More to come.......

No comments:

Post a Comment