Monday, March 9, 2009

Go To VSPink.com and Sign up to Get Free Stuff!!!

I just signed up last week and I got a coupon for a free gift and a coupon for $10 of any purchase over $35. I went to VS this past weekend and got a pair of sweat pants that were originally $39.50 and paid $32.00 overall and this is including tax and that's not bad for Pink because their stuff is ridiculously expensive but so cute!! Oh and my free gift was a Pink bag, which is a nice size for carrying your books and stuff to class or going to the beach in the summer....So Check it Out!!!





These are the kind of pants I got but not this color...they didn't have the bag on the website but who doesn't love free stuff right??!






Go to:

https://secure.vspink.com/pink_nation_landing.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment