Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I'm toooooo Frustrated at the Moment



So I been filling out applications everywhere because I'm looking for a summer job. I was in Macy's the other day after I got out of class and I had seen this shoe by Jessica Simpson that I just have to have. I decided that I would wait and come back and get it til I saved up enough money.The shoes were on sale and everything.




Two or Three days go by......




I go back in Macy's looking for the shoe. I know the Macy's downtown like the back of my hand because I'm down there enough anyway, I get on the escalators to the women's shoe floor and I get to where I saw the shoe at and to my dismay they were gone!!! I was to mad!!! That's when I came to the conclusion that I need a job. No more saving up and missing out on a shoe. So this past weekend I applied to Old Navy and the Gap downtown and the ones in Chicago Ridge.




I got a call on the house phone from Old Navy. My sister answered the phone and hey asked for me so she told then to hold on, so when she gave me the phone and I said hello, no one answered. I was on the phone for a good 3 minutes waiting for someone to say something and no answer!!! I am tooooooo mad!!!!! I called the number back and it rang once and went to the dial tone. My mom told me to call the Old Navy tomorrow and ask for personnel and tell them he situation and leave them my number.




I will be on it 2mrw after my 6 hour Reporting and Writing class :-(




SB

No comments:

Post a Comment