Friday, March 6, 2009

Trey Songz New Album "Ready" in stores Summer 2009




Trey Songz has been working on his new album Ready and it is set to be released the summer of 2009. Trey Day was my favorite album by far from him and now he is coming with more and better music this summer! He has a new single out called Brand New (and no this song doesn't have any connection with the song Brand New by Drake, whom I like also but this song is Trey Songz song) where you can find on his Myspace page, his Website and of course on YouTube. I will give the links to all at the end of this blog so you can hear for yourself. He also has has another single coming out sometime next week called I Need A Girl. So be on the lookout for Trey in the summer!! Until then you can enjoy the sounds of Beyonce new CD I am...Sasha Fierce. If you haven't gotten her CD yet, you should definitely go get it! It's a must!




Links:












Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment