Thursday, April 16, 2009

My Life This Past Week

This past week has been the hardest school wise. I had trouble getting info for my story for my Reporting & Writing II class but I got it done. I don't think it's one of the best stories I've written but I definitely have to do the rewrite for that one to bring that grade up. I had a Spanish exam that I didn't really study for but I think I did OK. I think I got at least a "C" so that's good. At least it's not failing. Then I have a current events quiz tomorrow for my copy editing class and I haven't been watching and keeping up with the news like I should be. I want to be a journalists so I'm going to have to work on that.




Other than that, it went pretty good. I got to spend some time with my hubby's mom who is like a second mom to me. I missed hanging out with her and all we did was catch up on everything going on in our lives as the time went by. Glad everything worked out for my sailor also. It looks like things are turning good. Just got to see what the month of May brings us then we will go from there.



Still working on getting a job this summer. I love to shop way to much to not have a job. I think it's an addiction. My little sister Sydney told me I had a problem and that everyday I come home with something. I went into Forever 21 today and it hurt me to walk out the store empty handed. After that I couldn't even make it to Macy's. I NEED A JOB!!!!! I'm working on it!





On a better note, I have a meeting with Pure Underground Magazine Monday for an internship with them, I hope all goes well. I'm still applying for other internships also. I did decide that I'm going to stick with Broadcast Journalism for my major also. So I need to start looking at some television internships.



I'm going to see my friend Cori perform at her dance show tomorrow at the Columbia Dance Center. It starts at 7pm and it's free. I haven't seen her in a while! Catch up time!

That's all for now....




SB

No comments:

Post a Comment