Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update

I haven't been on here in a minute but here's the update on my life recently. I've been busy with all this school work. I have two presentations due in the matter of two weeks, a rough draft and a final story 1,000 words, my website of my journalism work, a clipbook due this upcoming Friday, and three finals! So much to do during these last weeks. I will be so happy when this is all over.


Besides the school work, I have been thinking about doing my own highlights in my hair because I don't have the money to go to the shop so that is what I will be experimenting with this weekend. My grandma is going to help me because she been coloring her hair ever since my mom was little so I will put up pics with the finished product soon.


Got the Beyonce tickets today in the mail. I am in section 109 row 10. That is one thing I will be looking forward to this summer. Another thing is the arrival of my babe. Hopefully, he will be home late May early June sometime. That is going to be the best day ever. It will be 5 months in May that I haven't seen him. This is the longest that we have gone without seeing each other. Love you Babe.

I am still looking for a job! I desperately want to go shopping!! I said want because I really don't need to because I barely have room in my closet for all the clothes I have now. But I can never have to many clothes. There are new trends and fashions every month so I will always need clothes. I am trying to get the style Beyonce was spotted wearing this past week in Vienna. I already got a look alike shrub tank that I purchased from Forever 21 for only $8.80. Now I'm working on getting my bleached washed skinny jeans. I'm almost there.



Here's Beyonce:







Here's what I'm working on getting to achieve this look:








Minus the sandals in the pic, but here are the shoes I want:




N.Y.L.A Isabel Leather Bootie $94.95 at DSW
Everyone should try it!
SB

No comments:

Post a Comment