Sunday, May 31, 2009

Update

I haven't been writing for a while since school has been out. That's backwards but anyway, I have been job hunting. I'm in desperate need of a job. Taking care of two puppies is hard. I also go an internship at Gloss Magazine Online (glossmagazineonline.com) I will be writing for them this Summer and in the upcoming Fall.

Nothing much has been going on n my life right now. My hubby is coming home Friday!!! Can't wait! It's been 5 months since I last seen him :-( I can't believe it! But he's finally coming home and I'm soooooo excited.

I am wearing my hair curly!! This is a first. I rarely wear my hair curly because it's too much to deal with. I rather straighten it and and wrap it and throw on my scarf but I decided to go for a change. I will post a pic up later. My camera is dead at the moment.

Other than that, nothing else has really been going on. My puppy is sick and I think she has the Parvovirus. The same thing that Oprah's dog died from. I hope she doesn't :-( We are taking her to the vet tomorrow morning to get her checked out. I hope I'm just over exaggerating and that it's just an upset stomach or something. She won't eat anything. I will let you know the details of what she has after I find out. Oh, and it's Khloe that's sick. She's the smaller one and she has white on her chest.

That is what my life has been like lately. Nothing to much. I will be watching the MTV Movie Awards tonight to see the sneak preview of Twilight's "New Moon" I can't wait. And I'm still reading the last book. I don't want to finish it too quickly like I did the other ones because this is the last book, tear :-( but I have to finish it by June 8th because I have to write a book review about it for the next issue for Gloss Magazine Online.

Overall, I hope everyone is having a happy Sunday. Mines could be a little bit better but I woke up this morning and I'm healthy so I'm grateful.

SB

Oh, I almost forgot, I got a new Coach purse yesterday!!!! Too excited! Now I have my eye on these pair of Coach shoes at Macy's! I need a job people!

No comments:

Post a Comment