Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaaaacccckkk!!!!!!!!


So, I haven't blogged in months!! School had really gotten to me and life so I just needed to take a break. I'm happy to say that I'm back on track and ready to tell all again about what's going on in entertainment, fashion and just everything that catches my interest and I feel like telling you guys! I'm going into my second semester as a junior at Columbia College Chicago and I must admit that last semester was a good one for me grade wise. Got my GPA back up, not quite where I want it but it's getting there! I'm really excited about my classes next semester so that's a plus. By the way, I don't go back to school until the 25th of January!! That's Columbia for you. We are always the lasts ones to get out and the lasts ones to go back. I like it though! Well that's all for now! Oh, I will be 21 in like a month and a half so excited about that!! But anyway, back to the Samantha B. Tells All regularly scheduled program.

SB

No comments:

Post a Comment