Monday, April 11, 2011

The Cosby Show

I absolutely love the Cosby Show. I watch it every night faithfully on CENTRIC, channel 481 Comcast at midnight. So when I saw this picture, I was instantly stunned to see them all together and older. This picture was taken at the TV Land Awards in New York City this past weekend. Glad to see that they all still keep in touch.
You can find Keisha Knight-Pulliam on new episodes of House of Payne on Wednesday nights at 9pm eastern and Tempestt Bledsoe now hosts Clean House on the Style Network. Not to sure on what the others are doing but Raven has lost a lot of weight! Makes her look younger. And Phylicia Rashad sure is aging well. I admired her character on the show. matter of fact I'm watching it now as I type this blog post!

SB

No comments:

Post a Comment