Friday, June 10, 2011

On the Road to Success


I started my internship at the Chicago Defender this week and boy is it interesting! I already have interviews and stories lined up to do and summer has just begun. This will be a great learning experience and I will be adding so many more skills and gaining more clips for my resume. This summer is going to be an interesting one. Let's see if it can top last summer's. I will be keeping you guys posted and I told myself that I am going to start taking pictures to broaden my journalism horizons. I'm going to take my camera everywhere with me now so be looking out for pictures. Still applying for jobs also and I have come across some great jobs that I qualify for and I would love to do so I'm putting it all in the Lord's hands and going where ever he takes me. Just giving you guys an update on me ;-)

SB

No comments:

Post a Comment