Thursday, April 9, 2009

Save The Game!


For everyone that loves the TV show "The Game" just as much as I do, it has NOT been cancelled. However, they are trying to extend the show to an hour instead of half an hour. The "Save the Game Campaign" is put together by the cast, creator and producer of the show and they are trying for 1 million replies by April 15, which is when the producer has a meeting with the CW network and she is going to pitch the idea to them about making the show an hour long. This campaign is also going on to help KEEP "The Game" on.


I love this show and I would hate to see it go off. I love Melanie and Derwin's relationship and I would really like to see them together in the end. There are so many unanswered questions right now that need to be answered. It would be a shame if they took it off. So I am encouraging everyone that loves this show just as much as I do, to go lounge.cwtv.com and go into the Save the Game forum and leave a reply on the message board letting them know your concerns about the show and how much you don't want them to take it off and to extend it to an hour!!!!


lounge.cwtv.com

Here's a video that the cast made about the campaign and what to do to help:

No comments:

Post a Comment