Thursday, April 9, 2009

Should I or Shouldn't I????




I have seriously been thinking about changing my major or my concentration in my major better yet. I want to do both but I can't. I'm trying to decide between Magazine Journalism and Broadcasting Journalism. With magazines and newspapers all moving to online and the Sun-Times just going bankrupt, I should easily be able to decide right?? But I can't. Magazines are still in circulation today but who knows what will happen say in the next 10 years or so. So that's where broadcast journalism comes in. I always wanted to be a news anchor and that was my goal and dream when I first applied to Columbia. Now, as you can see, that vision has totally changed. I want to now have my own magazine one day and get a a masters in business or education. I'm so confused!!




And get this....I have to decide what I'm going to do within this next week because I need to start registering for classes and I have done almost all my GenEds and prerequisite classes so now comes the required concentration classes. I need to hurry so I don't get stuck with any night classes because students at Columbia be on it when it comes time to registering because they want all the good times and days for those classes.




Confused


SB

No comments:

Post a Comment