Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!


So it's a new year! These next couple of months are going to be exciting for me! Let's see, I have 6 year anniversary coming up on January 24th with R.E.M!! Exciting! Think we're going to go to a wine tasting and dinner but those plans are still in motion. Then there's Valentine's Day in February and one of my BF's Arielle bday!! Then in March, I will be 22 years old! Boy am I getting old! LOL but then after all that, it's crunch time because I will be a college graduate on May 15, 2011!!!! Yay me! So exciting! I have a full couple of months ahead of me but I'm ready for it.

Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell you guys my New Years resolutions! It's simple but for real, me and R.E.M are going to start working out together at least 4 days a week. I'm serious! Just got us some free 7 day passes so we can see what gym's we like. This should be interesting! Until next time......

SB

No comments:

Post a Comment