Sunday, January 2, 2011

Shoedazzle.com

If you haven't heard of shoedazzle you should definitely start now! My friend Celeste got me addicted to it!! It's a website by Kim Kardashian and you take a test so that they can get an idea of your fashion taste. Then they select five shoes for you to choose from for the month. But here's the best part, shipping and tax is FREE!!!!! Yes free! You only pay $39.95 for a pair of good quality shoes. I've bought 3 pairs so far. It's the best thing you can join especially if you're a shoe fanatic like me. Here's the latest shoes I've purchased so far:

SB

1 comment:

  1. Hey Samantha!

    We are so glad you are loving ShoeDazzle! We have a lot of exciting things coming up in 2011 so be sure to check back soon. Thanks for being such a great customer :)

    Happy New Year!
    ShoeDazzle

    ReplyDelete